When the guitar is delivered –
- Please sign for it adding “CONTENTS NOT CHECKED” (or a translation of this if appropriate) to your signature
- If there is any sign of damage to the packaging please tell the delivery driver and take photos before you open the box
- Open the box carefully in case you need to reuse it
- Check the guitar carefully for any signs of damage in transit (we have checked it carefully and photographed it before packing). If you see any damage
- email or phone us immediately – it is a condition of the insurance that we report damage to them within 24 hours of delivery
- take photos of the damage and send these to us as an email attachment
- do not attempt to repair the damage
- put the guitar back in its case and the case inside the box it arrived in and keep all of these safe ready for inspection by the insurers.
- When we hear from you we will contact the courier to start a claim.
Damage in transit is very rare but it is important to be prepared!